Gallery of Historic Titusville, Pennsylvania First Baptist Church of Titusville, Pennsylvania was built between 1865-1868 and is an example of Gothic architecture. It is located at 220 N. Perry Street.Titusville First United Methodist Church, c. 1954, was rebuilt when a previous building was lost to fire. The current Gothic church is located at 302 W. Walnut Street.The William T. Schiede House, c. 1884, is an example of Queen Anne architecture with a slate roof. The famous Scheide book collection started here and was continued by his son John. This house is located at 214 W. Main Street.Titusville City Hall, c. 1862, was originally built by Nelson Kingsland and is an example of Greek Revival architecture. The building became City Hall in 1872 after being the Bush House Hotel. It is located at 107 N. Franklin Street.The Sterrett House, c. 1871, is located at 226 E. Main Street. An example of Second Empire architecture with French accents, this house was built by William Sterrett ho manufactured oil field equipment.The Isaac Shank House, c. 1906, is located at 118 W Main Street. An example of the Colonial Revival style, this house was built by Isaac Shank who was a merchant and lumberman in Titusville.McMullen House, c. 1870, is located at 430 E. Main Street. An example of Italianate architecture, it was built by Celia McMullen who owned the Titusville Iron Works and was the first businesswoman of Titusville. McMullen House is currently a Bed & Breakfast.McKinney Hall, c. 1870, was built by John Bryan and then owned by a number of owners after 1872. It is located at 504 E. Main Street and is an example of Second Empire architecture with French accents.This house at 316 N. Perry Street is one of three “French Cottages” built by George Stewart in 1868. and is considered the best example. It is an example of Second Empire architecture.The John Fertig House, c. 1872, is an example of Italianate architecture and located at 602 E. Main Street. The house is noted by its scrolling and large brackets.The Caldwell House, c. 1870, was built by James H. Caldwell and is located at 310 E. Main Street. It is an example of Italianate architecture with a mansard roof more typical of the Second Empire style.The Algrunix Building, c. 1894, is located at the corner of W Spring and Washington Streets. It is an example of Gothic architecture and has a distinctive turret with an onion top. Its name comes from the last names of the owners.Hyde House, c. 1864, was built by Isaac Canfield and later purchased later by Charles Hyde. An example of Italianate architecture, it is now the Titusville YWCA and located at 212 N. Franklin Street.The George Custer, c. 1865, was built by George Custer, a realtor during the Oil Boom. It is suggestive of Italianate architecture.